Kym Daly, a dog owner from Adelaide, was walking Scout, his 9-year-old rescued border collie, as part of their daily routine at the beach. Unfortunately, this walk took a tragic turn, resulting in Scout’s demise.
Consuming a toxic pufferfish, despite the owner’s knowledge, was the cause of Scout’s death, as she succumbed to its effects within an hour.
Daly believed that Scout had expelled all the harmful substances she had ingested through vomiting, but upon returning home, he realized that these were Scout’s final moments.
Consequently, he shared his narrative to raise awareness among individuals who walk their dogs, particularly at beaches.
Watch the video below.
Share this with your family and friends
Rewritten Source: https://thepetneeds.com/dog-danger-beach/